DARIEN ROWAYTON BANK SUPPORTS THE DARIEN LIBRARY
Darien Rowayton Bank, a Corporate Sponsor of the Darien Library, proudly presents a check to Kerrie Kelley, Darien Library Board Member. Darien Library is a not-for-profit library that provides numerous services to the Darien community and the surrounding communities.
At Darien Library, one of the top-ranked libraries in the nation, all books, magazines, audio books, DVD’s, cultural programs, and information services are paid for through private donations. Town tax dollars pay salaries and operating expenses only.
Some of the many programs and services funded through generous donations include:
- New circulating eBook collection and digital magazines
- Storytimes for children and special events for children and teens
- Author events
- Technology classes for adults and teens
- Latest in best-selling fiction and non-fiction books
- Exciting and unusual DVD titles including foreign films, documentaries, classic movies, and education programs
- Book clubs and summer reading events for adults, teens, and children
For details, visit darienlibrary.org
Pictured left to right: Ellen Bay, Darien Branch Manager, Darien Rowayton Bank
Kerrie Kelley, Trustee, Darien Library
Bob Kettenmann, President Darien Rowayton Bank